Join our CanDo family!
By donating monthly, you can support young Australians dealing with cancer through the most challenging times in their lives. Click here to start now!
Every day, 63 more young people will be diagnosed with cancer or will find out a parent or sibling has cancer. They shouldn’t face this heartbreaking reality alone, and together we can make sure they don’t have to. Your monthly support will give them somewhere to turn when cancer changes everything and ensure Canteen will be there to offer them vital support and guidance.
Your monthly donations will help:
- Provide free recreation days and programs for young people to attend
- Continue to support over 1,266 users on our online platform Canteen Connect
- Provide over 2,736 online counselling and support sessions
- Provide over 1,114 in-person counselling sessions
- Continue to support over 428 parents who were dealing with cancer
Over the next 12 months your gift of:
- $20 per month will help a young person attend a recreation day to form life-long connections with other young people.
- $50 per month will help connect a young person with a Canteen counsellor to learn strategies to cope with difficult feelings.
- $100 per month will help a young person struggling with the loss of a parent attend a Good Grief program.
To become a part of our amazing community of regular supporters – the CanDo family – please:
- Click here to join online today
- Call 1800 639 614 to speak to our friendly Supporter Care Team