Become a corporate supporter
Support from our partners goes directly to our programs, so you are able to experience and communicate the impact of your organisation’s involvement with CanTeen.
The product or service that you are in the business of supplying may be able to support young people living with cancer. Some of our most meaningful partnerships are businesses who provide professional services, products and support for our programs.
It is well established that employees who are given opportunities to donate or volunteer through their workplace are more engaged. CanTeen has the expertise and capacity to make this a compelling opportunity for our committed business partners.
Why CanTeen makes sense for your business
- CanTeen was in the top three Australian charities for supporter engagement last year – your staff and customers will feel an affinity with our cause
- Differentiate yourself from the competition – a cause-partnership with CanTeen can help you to stimulate brand preference and customer loyalty
- Young people living with cancer take up leadership roles in CanTeen – the organisation belongs to them and they are great ambassadors to share the message with your stakeholders
- We have visual and emotive content for your internal communications, customer relationship marketing and social media activities
- CanTeen’s national reach means that there are local operations in each Australian state and territory dedicated to engaging your organisation’s customers and staff
- We have a history of success with corporate partners and the capacity to continue to deliver compelling partnerships
- Our work with young people is grounded in an evidence-base that CanTeen has developed through our own research and shared internationally