Canteen is here to give young people the emotional strength they need to deal with cancer, and we believe that crypto can be a force for good. You can now donate your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to Canteen.
Cryptocurrency is an increasingly popular way to make donations and we wanted to give you more flexibility regarding your preferred way to give. We want you to feel comfortable donating in your chosen way.
How can you donate crypto to Canteen?
You can make a fast and secure donation of cryptocurrency using the donation form below.
Just follow this quick three-step process:
- Select your preferred crypto and enter your gift amount
- Type in your email and basic contact info (or choose to give anonymously)
- Make your life-changing gift and instantly receive your tax receipt
Or you can visit The Giving Block and donate through Canteen’s profile.
Advantages of crypto donations?
- Tax Benefits: Cryptocurrency donations are one of the many tax efficient ways to support Canteen as it is a non-taxable event. This means you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and deduct it on your taxes. For more information, we recommend you consult with your accountant to establish your tax benefits.
- Remain anonymous: You can remain completely anonymous when donating through crypto.
- It’s secure, quick, and easy!
What cryptocurrencies do we accept?
At Canteen, we accept over 50 different types of cryptocurrencies, including those listed below. To see the full list of cryptocurrencies we accept, you can click on ‘Other crypto options’ on the form above.
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Decentraland (MANA)|
|Ethereum (ETH)||Fantom (FTM)|
|USD Coin (USDC)||Curve (CRV)|
|Dai (DAI)||Basic Attention Token (BAT)|
|Terra (LUNA)||Aave (AAVE)|
|TerraUSD (UST)||Orchid (OXT)|
|Dogecoin (DOGE)||PAX Gold (PAXG)|
|Shiba Inu (SHIB)||Polygon (MATIC)|
|Gemini Dollar (GUSD)||Ren (REN)|
For any other questions about your donation or cryptocurrency, please contact our Supporter Care Team at email@example.com