Supporter Care Officer (6 month fixed term – Part time)
Closing July 21
Experienced in customer service?
We are looking for a Support Care Officer to work in our Sydney Office on a part time basis (3 or 4 days) on a 6 month fixed term contract
As part of the Supporter Care team, you will be responsible for maintaining high quality relationships with CanTeen’s supporters to ensure the achievement of revenue goals. This customer service role will see increase revenue, reduce supporter attrition you nurturing long term relationships with new and existing supporters to and grow loyalty. You will be responsible for the provision of high levels of customer service to supporters including excellent inbound and outbound call handling, complaint handling, donations processing and accurate management of supporter information.
A major component of the role will be supporting all aspects of the supporter care and administration activities for the CanTeen Regular Giving Program (Can Do Family).
Is this you?
- Demonstrated customer service experience and an ability to represent CanTeen to supporters in a professional manner;
- Similar experience in a customer service position for a charity or commercial organisation;
- Excellent database and data entry skills with high attention to detail is essential;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Ability to build relationships quickly and easily;
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office and familiarity with databases
For more information on the role please check out our information pack HERE!!
Applications close on 21st July 2019
Please apply on the CanTeen website here or email written applications with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org