Supporter Care Officer
As part of the Supporter Care team, you will be responsible for maintaining high quality relationships with Canteen’s supporters to ensure the achievement of revenue goals. This customer service role will see you nurturing long term relationships with new and existing supporters to increase revenue, reduce supporter attrition and grow loyalty.
You will be responsible for the provision of high levels of customer service to supporters including excellent inbound and outbound call handling, complaint handling, donations processing and accurate management of supporter information.
A major component of the role will be supporting all aspects of the supporter care and administration activities for the Canteen Regular Giving Program (Can Do Family).
Is this you?
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated customer service experience and an ability to represent Canteen to supporters in a professional manner;
- Similar experience in a customer service position for a charity or commercial organisation;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Excellent database and data entry skills;
- Solid attention to detail is essential;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Ability to build relationships quickly and easily;
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office and familiarity with databases like Salesforce;
- An ability to pick up the phone and get things done – “not backwards in coming forwards” – but a recognition of the fact that there a many ways to get things done;
- A strong customer focus and relationship-building skills;
- A warm, friendly and engaging manner;
- Professionalism and attention to quality and detail;
- A self-starter, disciplined and determined approach;
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude, including the ability to find and implement solutions to challenges that arise in achieving fundraising goals;
- Team player and “getting hands dirty” when required.
- Desire to work for Canteen, affinity with our Mission, desire to work with young people
Job type: Permanent, part-time
Hours of work: 27.5 hours per fortnight
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 18th October 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.