Supporter Care Coordinator / Team Leader
We are looking for a Support Care Coordinator/Team Leader to work in our Sydney Office on a full time basis as a permanent employee.
The purpose of this position is to lead a team of supporter care professionals in the delivery of high levels of customer service to supporters including excellent inbound and outbound call handling, complaint handling, and accurate management of supporter information.
As part of the Supporter Care team, you will be responsible for maintaining high quality relationships with CanTeen’s supporters to ensure the achievement of revenue goals. This customer service role will see increase revenue, reduce supporter attrition you nurturing long term relationships with new and existing supporters to and grow loyalty. You will be responsible for the provision of high levels of customer service to supporters including excellent inbound and outbound call handling, complaint handling, donations processing and accurate management of supporter information.
Is this you?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline is preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrated track record in a similar leadership position of a support coordination team.
- Experience in a customer service position for a charity (preferred but not essential);
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Excellent people leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Solid attention to detail essential;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills;
- Ability to deal with difficult customers;
- Ability to build relationships quickly and easily;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office and familiarity with databases.
- Mature and professional in approach and presentation.
- A warm, friendly and engaging manner;
- Professionalism and attention to quality and detail;
- A self-starter, a disciplined and determined approach;
- Outcome focussed and follows through with commitments.
- Flexible – adapts to changing circumstances, and prioritises work and addresses what is important.
- Collaborative – works with others to achieve common goals, and engenders teamwork.
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude, including the ability to find and implement solutions to challenges that arise in achieving fundraising goals;
- Desire to work for CanTeen, affinity with our Mission, desire to work with young people;
- Manages time and uses tools effectively to assist with planning and organising.
- Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills, active listening, empathy, social awareness and emotional intelligence in communications, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Adopts personal accountability in own role
- Maintains organisation’s image and reputation in context of own role
The Nuts and Bolts
Permanent, Full time
For more information click here!
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for this position is Sunday 13th October 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.