State Support Officer
Closing November 01
Coordination and facilitation of the administration duties within the state, including, but not limited to; accounts processing, office management, customer service, supporting relationships with referrers in the community and coordinating logistics for fundraising events.
Is this you?
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office).
- Project support and planning experience.
- Basic knowledge of account and book-keeping tasks.
- At least 2 year’s proven experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Proven track record as a team player, with a flexible approach to all tasks.
- Results-oriented and a solution-oriented attitude.
Job type: 6 month fixed-term contract, full-time
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 1st November 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.