State Support Officer
Closing April 28
As the State Support Officer you will play a vital role in the coordination and facilitation of state administration duties. These duties will include accounts processing, office management, customer service, supporting relationships with referrers in the community and coordinating logistics for fundraising events.
Is this you?
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office & Net Suite)
- Project support and planning experience
- Basic knowledge of account and book-keeping tasks
- Salesforce experience is desirable
- At least 2 year’s proven experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Proven track record as a team player, with a flexible approach to all tasks
- Results-oriented and a solution-oriented attitude
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job type: Permanent; part-time
Hours of work: 4 days/ 30 hours per week
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 28th April 2021.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.