Single Giving Coordinator
Closing November 15
The Single Giving Coordinator plays a pivotal role in our Individual Giving team, helping to acquire, grow and retain supporters for Canteen’s work from individual members of the public through a wide range of channels, including; online, direct mail, telemarketing and above the line media.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is highly adaptable to change and can effectively manage internal and external stakeholders with competing demands and tasks.
Is this you?
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related field will be highly regarded;
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 1-2 years direct marketing experience (Not for Profit experience will be well regarded);
- Demonstrated understanding of the critical success factors of direct marketing programs;
- Ability to oversee a project from development and implementation to results and analysis;
- Demonstrated experience in managing third party suppliers and managing conflict
- Strong analytical, data and numeracy skills;
- Excellent fundraising copy writing skills and strong attention to detail;
- Superior project management skills, with well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- High level organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage workflows and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines;
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship skills, with the ability to manage internal and external relationships;
- Able to manage conflicting priorities to ensure objectives are achieved and deadlines are met.
- Ability to plan projects systematically to maximise results/income and cost effectiveness
- Has an innovative and creative approach
- Contributes ideas, approaches and insights that enable innovation. Monitor the external environment for trends, insights, ideas and best practice
- Analyse data/ information to make logical and sound judgements. Questions assumptions and seeks further insight to inform decision making
- A self-starter, disciplined and determined approach
- Professionalism and attention to quality and detail;
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, honesty and commitment
- Highly motivated, team player & ability to handle stressful situations
- Adaptable to change
- A high level of initiative and a disciplined and determined approach
- Attention to quality and detail
- Strong communication and networking skills
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week / 5 days per week
For more information about the role click here!
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.