Senior Campaign Coordinator, National Bandanna Day
National Bandanna Day (NBD) is Canteen’s flagship fundraising event held on the last Friday in October. This position supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of National Bandanna Day to grow net income. As the Senior Campaign Coordinator you will be tasked with a variety of key responsibilities including campaign & operational management, communications and relationship management, reporting, customer service, event strategy and campaign development.
Is this you?
- 2-3 years fundraising or marketing experience essential
- Demonstrated customer service (face to face/call center) & sales experience required
- Database management experience- Salesforce desirable
- Proficient across Microsoft Office suite
- Data entry skills and exposure to working confidently with data
- Strong organisational/project planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and good initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Approachable, ability to listen actively, friendly and professional
- High level of integrity, honesty and commitment
- Highly motivated, team player who contributes to maintaining an effective team that is focused on achieving against key performance indicators for the state/ territory
- Open and honest person who seeks and provides guidance and feedback from others including co-workers, volunteers and Canteen participants
- Adaptable to change
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Hours of work: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week
For more information about the role click here!
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.