Regular Giving Coordinator
Closing April 05
The Regular Giving Coordinator plays a pivotal role in our Individual Giving team. The Regular Giving program represents over 80% of organisational fundraising income so this role is crucial to helping acquire, grow and retain supporters for Canteen’s work and to achieve Canteen’s mission. This role is responsible for engaging with individual members of the public through a wide range of channels, including Face-to-Face, online, direct mail, tv, telemarketing, and digital media.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is highly adaptable to change and can effectively manage internal and external stakeholders with competing demands and tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related field will be highly regarded;
- At least 1-2 years direct marketing experience (Not for Profit experience will be well regarded);
- Experience with digital marketing channels and optimisation of engagement and conversions via email marketing and social activities;
- Demonstrated experience in managing third party providers;
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining relationships and resolving conflict or conflicting priorities with third party stakeholders;
- Ideally some experience with CRM management, marketing automation, content management, SEO
- Superior project management skills, with well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of the critical success factors of direct marketing programs;
- A track record of effectiveness in achieving performance targets;
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure objectives are achieved and deadlines are met. Plan projects systematically to maximise results/income and cost effectiveness
- A self-starter, disciplined and determined approach
- Ability to present to groups and build relationships quickly and easily
- Demonstrated experience in managing third party providers and managing conflict
- Innovative and creative approach
- Contributes ideas, approaches and insights that enable innovation. Monitor the external environment for trends, insights, ideas and best practice
- Analyse data/ information to make logical and sound judgements. Questions assumptions and seeks further insight to inform decision making
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week
For more information about the role click here
Applications close 5th April 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.