Psychosocial Practice Manager – Sydney
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and passionate Psychosocial Practice Manager (PPM) to join our team in Newtown. This role is a new position that has been created to oversee our clinical team leaders, with a focus on developing their clinical and leadership capacities, for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of high quality evidence-based clinical practice and psychosocial support planning to young people living with cancer throughout Australia.
In addition to ensuring consistent psychosocial practice across the country, the PPM will be responsible for delivering clinical supervision to psychosocial staff (counsellors, social workers), as well as supervision to our clinical team leaders.
Under the guidance of the Director of Psychosocial Support, this role will help to elevate the clinical practice and psychosocial support that CanTeen provides to young people living with cancer, overseeing clinical process, practice guidelines, and documentation.
Is This You?
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field or minimum 7 years clinical practice
- An understanding of therapeutic frameworks appropriate to young people living with cancer
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing individualised psychosocial assessment and support planning
- Appropriate needs assessment, care planning, individual case work and group and individual supervision
- Proven experience in providing clinical support and supervision to team members who provide psychosocial support to young people
- Proven experience in providing clinical support and supervision to team leaders responsible for psychosocial staff
For more information, please click here.