Psychosocial Practice Manager – Sydney
Closing March 31
CanTeen are currently seeking a Psychosocial Practice Manager to join our team in Newtown. This role is to ensure the delivery of high quality evidence-based clinical practice and psychosocial support planning to young people living with cancer throughout Australia. Under the guidance of the Director of Psychosocial Support, this role will require the development, delivery and oversight of consistent evidence-based psychosocial procedures nationally, in line with CanTeen’s Psychosocial Strategy.
This will include Psychosocial Assessment and Review Processes, Psychosocial Support Planning, family and group work practice, efficient clinical review processes, consistent data collection and developing highly effective in-service presentations to health professionals.
In addition to ensuring consistent psychosocial practice across the country, the PPM will be responsible for delivering clinical supervision to psychosocial staff (counsellors, social workers), as well as supervision to our Psychosocial Team Leaders.
Is This You?
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field
- An understanding of therapeutic frameworks appropriate to young people living with cancer
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing individualised psychosocial assessment and support planning
- Appropriate needs assessment, care planning, individual case work and group and individual supervision
- Proven experience in providing clinical support and supervision to team members who provide psychosocial support to young people
- Proven experience in providing clinical support and supervision to team leaders responsible for psychosocial staff
For more information, please click here.