Programs & Administration Assistant
The nuts and bolts
Permanent, Part Time, 2 days per week (0.4FTE), Sydney – National Office
This role provides administrative support to a busy team of frontline psychosocial support workers, and be part of a team dedicated to ensuring the wellbeing of young people who have faced a cancer diagnosis in their family.
Duties will be wide and varied, with basic administrative capabilities required (comfort using varied but basic computer systems) along with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
This role sits within the Sydney team in Canteen’s national office which is a vibrant, warm and passionate workplace based in Newtown.
Is this you:
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office) and office equipment (essential)
- Solid knowledge of general administrative tasks (essential)
1 – 2 year’s proven experience in a similar position
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity, flexibility & motivation
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Happy to be a team-player and also be able to show initiative
- Results-oriented and can-do attitude
- Tolerance for performing routine tasks to a high standard
Closing date info:
Interested? Apply Now! Applications close on 1st September 2019
For more information please check out our information pack – Click HERE!
Please apply below or email written applications with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org