NBD Recruitment and Support Officer (4 Months)
Experience in customer service or sales? Have a passion for not-for-profit?
CanTeen is seeking a full time National Bandana Day (NBD) Recruitment and Support Officer to join our team in Newtown for a fixed term of 4 months !
NBD is CanTeen’s flagship fundraising event which takes place on the last Friday of October each year. In 2018 NBD raised almost $1.5 Million making an enormous difference to the lives of young people!
The role is focused specifically on the acquisition and support of new and past NBD participants (a combination of schools, organisations and individuals), driven by an outbound phone campaign. The role will also see the successful candidate involved in the coordination and facilitation of the administration duties for National Bandanna Day, including; data entry, customer care, accounts processing, order fulfilment management and all other administrative duties as required.
The role will work alongside the National Bandanna Day School Recruitment and Support Officer who is responsible for the acquisition and support of schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outbound calling to new and existing supporters to recruit participants and achieve our order target
- Acquisition focus – proactively engaging with new organisations to encourage participation in NBD
- Coordinating, entering, processing and reconciling orders from supporters
- Coordinating fulfilment of NBD orders with CanTeen’s warehouse including; data management and ensuring timely fulfilment of orders
- Coordinating tasks for NBD including following up non-responders, encouraging sell-through, and other customer care activities as required
- Following up supporters post-NBD to thank them for their participation and support with banking funds
- Processing income from sales of NBD merchandise
- Coordinating returns of NBD merchandise with CanTeen’s warehouse
- Daily management of NBD inbox – responding to enquiries, tracking orders, problem solving etc.
- Work closely with the National Bandanna Day School Recruitment and Support Officer to ensure targets are reached
- Various other duties to support the NBD Senior Campaign Coordinator and the wider Community Fundraising team
- Proficient across MS Office (essential)
- Data entry skills and experience (essential)
- Demonstrated customer service skills (essential)
- Demonstrated sales skills (essential)
- Previous experience in a customer service/outbound telemarketing sales position
- Fundraising experience beneficial
- Experience with CRM systems such as salesforce beneficial
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to take initiative and try new tactics
- Results-oriented and can-do attitude
If you would like more information please check out our welcome pack HERE!
If you would like to apply for the role please apply in the form below or alternatively forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close on the 20th July 2019