NBD Campaign Manager – Sydney
Closing July 19
Want to boost your career and lead an entire fundraising campaign?
National Bandanna Day (NBD) is CanTeen’s flagship fundraising event which takes place on the last Friday of October each year. This merchandise based-fundraising campaign raises both funds and national awareness for CanTeen. In 2018 NBD raised almost $1.5 Million making an enormous difference to the lives of young people!
As the NBD Campaign manager you will take the lead in the end to end running of the campaign allowing you to experience and guide your team in multiple disciplines including:
- Merchandise design and production
- Website development and maintenance
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Budget management and financial accountability
- Post event analysis and reporting
The scope of this role mean its an outstanding opportunity to boost your career, working within a supportive and forward thinking organisation!
Who are we looking for?
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field is advantageous
- Minimum 3 years experience in a campaign management or marketing role.
- Large scale project management experience
- Proven experience in successfully developing and implementing new campaigns and/or events is desirable.
Moreover we are looking for someone who:
- is a creative thinker
- has outstanding project management skills with the ability to translate ideas into reality
- has an amazing customer focus and the ability to develop good relationships
- a desire to work for CanTeen and a real affinity with our mission to make a difference to young peoples lives
- Professionalism and attention to quality and detail.
For a more detailed explanation of the role please look at our information pack HERE!!!!
Applications close on the 19th July 2019
Please apply below or by emailing careers@Canteen.org.au