National Volunteer Manager – Sydney
Closing May 22
Fixed Term – 3 Year Contract, Full Time Position
CanTeen are currently seeking a Volunteer Manager to develop, refine and execute CanTeen’s Volunteer Strategy with a strong focus on corporate volunteering. This role is responsible for the development and ongoing stewardship of CanTeen’s corporate volunteering program. You will provide a critical engagement point with our key corporate partners by offering their staff a rich and varied suite of volunteering experiences – from client services to fundraising and awareness raising.
The National Volunteer Manager will ensure that CanTeen’s corporate and community partners can seamlessly integrate their staff with volunteer roles at CanTeen. You will also develop, maintain and review volunteer policies, position descriptions, recruitment processes, performance management and oversee regulatory compliance (e.g. Working with Children Checks).
Vital to the success of this work will be the development and maintenance of a successful culture of volunteer engagement within CanTeen.
Is This You?
As a Volunteer Manager, you will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Experience in volunteer recruitment, training, evaluation, support and coordination
- Experience in managing a volunteer program
- Basic knowledge of HR practices
- Experience in training volunteers and supporting key stakeholders in the management of volunteers
- Ability to speak and present to groups
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to change with a can-do attitude
- Creative with the ability to bring fresh ideas to life
For more information, please click here.