National Services Coordinator
The National Services Coordinator role presents an exciting opportunity to implement, embed and deliver CanTeen services relating to robots, music events, and youth leadership. We need you to be an excellent project and event manager with the ability to multitask and develop strong working relationships with young people, staff and stakeholders.
Core aspects of the role include engaging young people and enabling their experience of the services, as well as completing administration, reporting, and evaluation procedures. You will enjoy collaborating across diverse teams and contexts to deliver innovative services and outcomes for young people living with cancer.
Is this you?
- Tertiary qualification in project/event management, human services, health and/or education
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Ability to supportively manage complex projects and relationships
- Demonstrated skills planning and delivering engaging programs
- Experience creating and maintaining relationships with young people and professionals (education, health and not-for-profit experience an advantage)
- Current open driver’s license, ability to obtain a first aid certificate and the flexibility to travel interstate, work weekends and evenings (with notice) are essential.
- Current National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check
- Certified in First Aid
- ASIST or similar suicide prevention training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Background in supporting young people experiencing significant life challenges
- Excellent customer service skills, with impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organisation and time management
- Strong attention to detail (essential)
- Flexibility & eagerness to learn with a ‘no job is too small’ mentality
- Highly motivated, pro-active & driven to succeed
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Happy to be a Team-player and also able to show initiative
- Results-oriented and can-do attitude with the willingness to do ‘whatever it takes’
- Tolerance for performing routine tasks to a high standard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst under pressure
The nuts and bolts?
12 Month Fixed term; Full time (37.5 hrs per week); Sydney
For more information click here!
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is Wednesday 13th November 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!