National Programs Coordinator – Sydney
Closing March 31
CanTeen are currently seeking a National Programs Coordinator to join our team. The preferred location for this role is out of CanTeen’s National Office in Sydney, though Melbourne may be considered for the right candidate.
As National Programs Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating, delivering and assisting in the evaluation of a portfolio of peer support, psychosocial and recreational programs for CanTeen’s service users.
You will support CanTeen’s psychosocial practices by collaborating with key workers across the country in order to safeguard the wellbeing of young people through their CanTeen experience. You will facilitate the involvement of youth leaders carrying out facilitation roles on programs and liaise with key staff to implement other relevant frameworks.
Is This You?
As National Programs Coordinator you will be an excellent communicator, collaborator, and able to engage young people, volunteers and the general public about our work. You will develop and maintain relationships with a broad cross section of CanTeen stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation. The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in education, sport and recreation / event management, human services or related fields
- A background in supporting young people experiencing significant life challenges
- Demonstrated skills in planning and delivering engaging events
- Experience creating and maintaining relationships with education, health and not for profit professionals
- Experience in recruiting and managing volunteers
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- A highly motivated team player who contributes to maintaining an effective team
For more information, please click here.