National Partnerships Manager – Sydney
Closing June 02
The Partnerships Manager will have overall responsibility for leading CanTeen’s engagement with the corporate, philanthropic, community and government sectors in Australia. Over the long term, the primary purpose of the role will be to establish and drive engagement with significant corporate and other partners as a major income and support stream within CanTeen.
The role will be responsible for the business development and account management of corporate, philanthropic, community and government partnerships and for growing CanTeen’s existing accounts to deliver strategic and operational objectives, including partnership income targets. The role will be expected to establish new partnerships through both traditional and innovative agreements which meet the needs of all those involved. The role includes both strategic and operational responsibilities.
The role will also oversee and be responsible for Trusts, Foundations, and Grants. The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of a Grants strategy with the aim of optimising financial support from this important channel.
Is This You?
We are looking for a highly motivated team player with an ability to move projects forward with independence and autonomy.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated capacity for highly effective strategic planning that delivers results
- Proven business development, account management and experience in managing large strategic partnerships
- Proven experience and success in commercial negotiations
- Strong leadership skills
- An ability to network, build relationships and negotiate at a senior level
- Strong public speaking skills with an ability to present information in a clear, logical and compelling way
- A self starter with a disciplined and determined approach
For more information, please click here.