Human Resources Administrator
The Human Resources Administrator is a generalist role providing end to end administrative support and overseeing all day to day operational activities for the HR department. This role may also be involved in several operational projects in conjunction with the GM, People Culture to achieve strategic and operational goals.
Is this you?
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field, including administration.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Experience using Employment Hero
- Solid knowledge of administrative tasks, and administrative management
- Some knowledge of HR processes beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills including the ability to create rapport quickly and easily
- Good knowledge of Excel essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity, flexibility & motivation
- Able to adapt to change, and work in a fluid environment
- Able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Happy to be a Team-player and also able to show initiative
- A ‘youthful side’ and an enthusiasm to work with young people
- Results-oriented and can-do attitude
- Tolerance for performing routine tasks to a high standard
- Happy to take direction where needed and a ‘no job is too small’ mentality
- An interest in the HR field
Job type: Fixed-term contract until 31/3/2020, part-time
Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week / 3 days per week
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 16th September 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.