Fundraising Data Administrator
The Fundraising Data Administrator enters the organisation at an exciting time. New developments in Canteen’s supporter database, finance system and fundraising platforms have seen new work and data flows that require concentrated efforts to perfect and refine.
This role will be responsible for supporting the business needs of each fundraising area by administering all data imports and exports from multiple fundraising systems (e.g. Funraisin) as well as ensuring all data sharing between Canteen and multiple third-party partner agencies is managed within policy and procedural expectations and strict timelines.
Data handling quality, an eye for detail and adherence to timelines are vital in this role.
This role will also work closely with the IT/Data and Finance teams to identify ways to improve data handling processes and procedural efficiencies from an operational level.
Is this you?
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working with database management and different reporting systems
- Demonstrated operational proficiency with Salesforce (eg data entry and reporting)
- Experience in following data import and export procedures across multiple systems
- Proven ability to work with large data sets across multiple systems
- Demonstrated confidence in learning new workflows
- Superior computer skills, database/data entry skills and advanced excel experience
- Demonstrated capacity to meet tight deadlines
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Web based platform (e.g. Funraisin, Paypal, eCommerce platform(s)) data migration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, proven ability to comply with strict deadlines
- Alignment of personal and Canteen core values
- Resilience through repetitive tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Warm, friendly and engaging manner
- Professionalism and pride in work
- A self-starter, disciplined and determined approach
- Possessing an enthusiastic and “make it happen” attitude, desire to work for Canteen, affinity with our Mission
Job type: 6 month, fixed-term contract, part-time
Hours of work: 30 hours per week / 4 days per week
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 18th October 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.