Direct Marketing Coordinator – Sydney
The nuts and bolts
Permanent, Full Time Position – Based at Canteen’s National Office
The Direct Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal role in our Direct Marketing team, helping to acquire, grow and retain supporters for Canteen’s work from individual members of the public through a wide range of channels, including Face-to-Face, online, direct mail, telemarketing and digital media.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is highly adaptable to change and can effectively manage internal and external stakeholders with competing demands and tasks.
This role is a full time, permanent position based within out Newtown Office. This position sits in the Individual Giving Team and works alongside the Direct Marketing Acquisition Manager, Direct Marketing Retention Manager, Senior Direct Marketing Coordinator and the Head of Individual Giving.
Is this you?
A key to the success in this role will be the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with competing demands and tasks. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related field will be highly regarded;
- At least 1-2 years direct marketing experience (Not for Profit experience will be well regarded);
- Superior project management skills, with well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of the critical success factors of direct marketing programs;
- A track record of effectiveness in achieving performance targets;
- Strong customer focus, relationship-building skills;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office and familiarity with databases;
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- An enthusiastic team player who will contribute to our collaborative team culture.
Closing date info:
Interested? Apply now! Applications will close on the 25th August 2019.
For more information please check out our information pack HERE!