Digital Marketing Manager
Closing November 18
In this varied and challenging role, you will use a mixture of marketing, digital and stakeholder engagement skills to deliver compelling digital marketing communications that support CanTeen’s awareness, service delivery and fundraising objectives.
You will lead the development and implementation of CanTeen’s digital marketing campaigns in line with the overall marketing strategy. Utilising external agency support, you will ensure that digital marketing campaigns across the service delivery and fundraising arms of the organisation are well executed, optimised and evaluated.
CanTeen is seeking to significantly improve user experience and engagement in the digital space. You will play a key role in this overhaul with a particular focus on behavioural marketing in the eDM and digital marketing space, with a focus on increased personalisation and segmented communications. The Marketing Coordinator will assist you in the execution of the strategies you develop.
In addition, you will also be accountable for CanTeen’s social media communities as well as overseeing the design of organisational collateral and assets. The day to day operations of these areas will largely be carried out by the Marketing Coordinator and Online Community Coordinator roles, whom you will need to effectively manage.
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven and analytical professional who takes initiative, is highly adaptable to change and can effectively manage internal stakeholders with competing demands and tasks.
Is this you?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a similar role
- A minimum of five years’ experience in similar roles
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and optimising effective digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, including SEM, SEO, and social media marketing
- Strong understanding of EDM communications, from strategy through to build and delivery. Experience with automation and journey-building is desirable
- Proven experience in building and managing highly engaged online communities Familiarity with Google Analytics including building reports, managing dashboards and drawing deep insights from campaigns
- Previous experience managing external agencies
- Experience managing a budget and reporting on ROI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Campaign Monitor
- Experience in youth-focused or fundraising marketing
- People management
- Desire to work for CanTeen and an affinity with our mission
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple, competing tasks
- A strong team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships as well as ‘push back’ when required
- High level of integrity, honesty and commitment
The nuts and bolts?
Permanent; full-time 37.5 hours per week; Sydney
For more information click here!
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is Monday 18th November 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!