Digital Marketing Coordinator
Closing August 16
Looking to use your skills to support Canteen’s online marketing initiatives and make an impact for young people affected by cancer?
We are seeking a highly motivated digital professional with a passion for email marketing to help Canteen reach new audiences and deliver ongoing, personalised communication with existing supporters. With a blend of technical, analytical and project management skills, you will help deliver streamlined and integrated marketing solutions.
If you’re someone who takes initiative, is able to effectively manage internal stakeholders with competing demands and can get stuck into whatever task comes their way, please send your CV and covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Your cover letter must include a specific use case for email marketing in a previous role and what part you played in this campaign.
Is this you?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related fields, or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well cross functionally with lots of different personalities and teams
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing / communications role
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with email marketing platforms (e.g. Campaign Monitor) and website content management systems (e.g. Wordpress)
- An understanding of how to develop segments using CRM data, and/or an interest to develop skills in this area
- An understanding of digital advertising, including social media marketing, Google Ads, Google Display Network, SEO/SEM, and/or an interest to develop skills in this area
- Proficient in Google Analytics including building reports, managing dashboards and drawing deep insights from campaigns
- Basic design editing skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator).
- Effective planning, time management, and organisational skills to ensure you are able to manage competing priorities.
- Previous experience and knowledge of communicating with and marketing to the youth market (12 – 25 years)
- Previous experience working on fundraising communications
- Previous experience of creating automated supporter journeys
- Basic video editing skills (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- A desire to work for Canteen and an affinity with our mission
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple, competing tasks
- A strong team player with the ability to build relationships as well as ‘push back’ when required
- High level of integrity, honesty, and commitment
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 16th August 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.