Database Manager – Sydney
Permanent, Full Time Position
CanTeen have recently migrated to Salesforce Non-profit Success Pack (NPSP) for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and are currently in the process of migrating our young members into a new Case Management System (CMS).
Due to the ongoing changes and implementation of these two systems, CanTeen have created a new role of Database Manager to manage, oversee and be responsible for CanTeen’s new databases.
The Database Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships internally and externally and will work proactively to identify and understand requirements, develop optimised solutions, and effectively communicate and present these solutions whilst always ensuring the highest standards of privacy of information are maintained.
This is an exciting new role that will allow you to improve processes within CanTeen and help leverage the power of Salesforce for the organisation.
Is This You?
We are looking for a highly motivated team player with an ability to move projects forward with independence and autonomy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive database management, preferably in Salesforce
- Ability to understand business needs and provide recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Methodical, logical and organised with a detail-orientated mindset
- Ability to work well in a team and build strong relationships
- Strong customer focus
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
For more information, please click here.