Closing April 23
Canteen has entered into a Funding Agreement with the Commonwealth Government to manage the Youth Cancer Services (YCS) – five dedicated hospital based services for adolescents and young adults with cancer, based in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. These services are complemented with a number of national priority projects including research, datasets, network development, professional development and awareness raising.
The Data Manager will support the development and implementation of key YCS programs of work, particularly in relation to national and jurisdictional data initiatives.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Experience gained within either Government or Commercial sector, ideally working with complex stakeholders and with a focus on data collection, analysis and linkage
- Experience, competence and understanding of data administration and management (collection, linkage, analysis, distribution etc)
- An analytical mindset, paying attention to detail
- Highly organised and delivers according to deadlines
- Creates genuine tangible results
- High level influencing and persuasion skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills including written communication (plans, reports, statistical information)
- Develops and maintains strong professional boundaries
- Politically astute when dealing with sensitive matters
- Anticipates problems and takes initiative to implement necessary action to ensure results are achieved and risks are minimised
- Highly computer literate across the MS office suite
- Dealing with sensitive, complex matters appropriately and confidentially
- Meeting stated outcomes in an environment characterised by conflicting priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Maintaining a current knowledge of data availability, data linkage opportunities and policies/procedures relating to the clinical trial initiative
- Maintaining oversight of project progress and identifying issues and risks, bringing them to the attention of the Head of Patient Programs and Policy
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job type: Permanent, Part-time
Hours of work: 3 days / 22.5 hours per week
For more information about the role click here
Applications close 23rd April 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.