Community Fundraising Officer – Darwin
Fixed term – 1 year contract, Part time, 3 days per week
CanTeen recently developed a five year fundraising strategy which provided for an increased focus on strategic funding partners such as corporations, major givers and trusts / foundations.
The Community Fundraising Officer will generate income by servicing and retaining existing partners and initiatives, as well as delivering key organisational promotional and fundraising activities in the South Australia/Northern Territory Division of CanTeen. Regular travel within working hours and occasionally including overnight stays will be required in accordance with the execution of duties.
The Community Fundraising Officer will be responsible for driving revenue growth in the NT with support from the Division Manager (SA based) and SA fundraising team. This will be done with the delivery of promotional and fundraising initiatives, incorporating both administrative and project coordination responsibilities in the servicing and retaining of existing partners.
Is This You?
We are looking for a confident, outcome-focused leader and professional fundraiser seeking to make their mark:
- Highly motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to drive income growth from within the Australian community
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategy into operational priorities
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship skills, with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- A whatever it takes attitude
- Resilience and confidence to work in a competitive environment
- Proven experience of generating income through community fundraising
For more information, please click here.