Business Analyst x 2
We are looking for two business analysts to support our team. One role will largely support data and processes related to clients (the young people that we server) and the second role will focus on donors (the amazing supporters that enable us to do our work).
This is an exciting time to join the IT team at Canteen as we look at driving value from our investment in leading technologies such as Salesforce.com and Conekter. Key to this new phase is building stronger technical foundations to help facilitate more timely data driven decision making across the Business. This includes understanding how we can provide better services to our clients while ensuring that the services we currently provide are being effective.
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, sciences or similar area.
- 3+ years experience in Business Analysis & Process Improvement, gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases, writing functional specifications and developing testing documentation
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst working with a leading-edge CRM platform (preferably Salesforce.com (for Business Analyst – Donor)
- Proven understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) to ensure activities follow best practise methodologies and outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in providing expert advice on CRM solutions and services necessary to help achieve business outcomes.
- Proven experience in requirements gathering, scoping, process mapping/flow charts, writing functional specifications and liaising with developers to build new system features.
- Demonstrated experience managing workshops with business stakeholders and providing plain language advice and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience managing deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond to internal and external demands.
- Working knowledge of data and database concepts including data models (entity relationship diagrams), data flow diagrams and data dictionaries.
- Demonstrated experience in developing test scenarios and leading the user acceptance testing (UAT) with business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills in both operations and IT environments balanced with the ability to find practical solutions.
- An understanding of the change management process with experience in drafting and delivering training materials.
- Experience with SQL highly desirable.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management at all levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator with strong influencing skills
- Experience in presenting and facilitating workshops
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Alignment of personal and Canteen core values
- Strong work ethic
- High level attention to detail
- A people person and intuitive networker
- Warm, friendly and engaging manner
- Professionalism and pride in work
- A self-starter, disciplined and determined approach
- Possessing an enthusiastic and “make it happen” attitude, desire to work for Canteen, affinity with our Missio
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job type: 2 Year Fixed-term contract
Hours of work: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week
For more information about the role click here!
The closing date is 29th March 2020.
You can apply on our website below, alternatively, send your CV and covering letter address the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.